Friday, May 28, 2010

She said yes!!!

I had the sweat honor of helping my friend propose to his love! I even got to ride with as he picked out the ring! I cant tell how many times I was about to explode with excitement! A few days before the proposal I met with my friend and went over the "Plan". Then he handed me the ring.... Whoa!! Let me tell you, having someone else's engagement ring in your possession is very nerve wracking. I wouldn't trade any of this experience for anything!!

Here's how it went down...

I had "called" my friend and was looking for a couple to shoot for my portfolio and I was wondering if they would be willing to help. Of course they were! ;)
We met at the Railroad pass between Henderson, and Boulder City then headed out to Nelson, NV. They brought along two friends with them, and those two are pretty awesome people. It was all laughs and giggles until.... it was time.

I had a spot in mind so we headed that way, and I just gave my friend a wink. I swear my body heat went up 20 degrees!

I positioned him a few feet behind her, and I had to keep walking over to him to "show him how to pose" and passed off the ring. I snapped a few shots to keep her attention, then asked her to hold her pose. That's when he was on his knee, and to get her expression I stood right behind him. It was too perfect! She said "of course" which in my book counts for a big YES!

I am so happy for these two and I cannot, I repeat, I CAN NOT wait to shoot their wedding!



I just love her expression

No comments:

Post a Comment