Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Starting Fresh!

After a long absence from my photography blog, I am back! When I first created my blog and name, I liked it, but I didn't LOVE it. With my thought, consideration, and asking for ideas, I have decided to change my photography name to something more... "ME". Myrle Photography has now transitioned into Diana Clarke Photography. With a new look (one that isn't so butchered with Photoshop features...bleh) and logo, comes a new attitude. A good one at that. (Insert heartfelt music) I want to thank my "loyals", customers, and my family for always giving me a chance and thinking of me when it comes to pictures.
I wouldn't be here or who I am today without you.
Thank you!

So, buckle up and let's journey on to new adventures. :)

Diana Clarke

No comments:

Post a Comment